Monday, March 9, 2015

This & That {w.10}

Did this:
Submitted our application to get Jordyn into the 3 y/o preschool program
Committed to an Arizona vacation with friends a month from today
Terminated our contract with our sitter
Enjoyed a rare Friday afternoon by myself
Bought a few pieces for vaca & used up some Christmas giftcards
Spent the weekend with my family {dinners, gym, church, brunch...}
Listened to Adam's band play at Wobbly Boots
Took the kids skiing for the first time!
Photographed Bella Salons & Spas annual model shoot

Instagrammed that:

Shot this:

Edited that:

Want this:
If only I were rich!
Scheduled that:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...