Monday, January 12, 2015

This & That {w.2}

TWO nights this week I've been up all night, unable to sleep.  Any {natural} suggestions to help?  Besides lavendar oil/bath.  Also, I'm headed out to buy some melatonin to see if that helps.  For those of you that really know me, you know this is completely uncharted territory for me. :(

Did this:
Got a dumping of snow!
Brutally cold temps--lots of cuddling at home!
Grandpa had a total knee replacement
Made casseroles for two friends that lost loved one  this week. :(
Girls shopping day with my MIL, May {niece}, & Jordy on Saturday to look for a formal dress
Pizza picnic & sleepover with Vanessa {niece} on Friday night
Rearranged & organized the condo a bit on Saturday
Science center with friends on Sunday w/ football/games afterwards

Instagrammed that:

Edited this:

Shot that:
SOOTC -- Makeovers…everyday!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...