Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December | 2014

Here's a {very small} recap of our December.  As you all know, we did a Christmas activity/event every day.  I tried to document a few.  It can be difficult because it gets dark so early, but I did manage to get a few photos.  Many of the activities were also documented on Instagram. {Santa, Christmas Parties, Holiday Lights, Books, Treats, Shopping, Reindeer Food, Homemade Cutout Sugar Cookies etc.}

Letters to Santa...








Brunch with Santa...















Homemade Sugar Cookies...







Hot Cocoa & Christmas Lights...




Christmas Tree Farms {3}...





Jingle in the Junction...




We did so much more, but this is all I documented ::sigh::

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...