Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Florida | Deep Sea Fishing

Adam & I, along with my FIL and niece took a day and went deep sea fishing.  This was a first for me.  Unfortunately bad weather made for crappy fishing and my dreams of catching a Tarpin didn't come true, but I tried.  And I had a really good day with some of my favorite people, a much needed break after a few days of sick kids!  :)

































It's really hard to see, but we came across two manatees.  They are HUGE!

















To read about the drive to {& from} Florida go here
To read about the rental house in Florida go here

1 comment:

  1. Bummer the fishing wasn't as good as it could have been, but I'm so happy you were able to experience it! Also so jealous you got to see the manatees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...