Thursday, August 21, 2014

Balloon Festival | Past Vertical

I always love going to the Indianola National Balloon Festival for the balloons {of course}, but mainly to listen to Adam's band play for thousands {nearly 16,000 this year!} of people while watching the kids roll around on the blankets in the middle of our lawn chairs.  This year was no exception.  Several of our friends and family members were able to come join us for the night.  The weather was absolutely perfect and the dance party we ended the night with was even better.  Jordyn had the time of her life dancing in front of Daddy's stage! :)  Many tears were shed when I finally cut the party off at 11p.

In case you wondered, I spent most of my ight grabbing Cullyn off other peoples' blankets and taking Jordyn to the {port-a} potty for the 37th time!  But I wouldn't change it for the world! :)










































You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...