Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Balloon Festival [+ Past Vertical]

A couple of days before we left for vacation Adam's band played two nights of the Indianola Balloon Festival.  They have opened for bigger bands before, but the crowd for this small town lighted balloon festival was amazing [about 5,000] especially with 100°+ temps!  Here are the photos...I was working on shooting in manual [specifically low light manual] so they aren't all perfect, but it helped me learn a few things].

Photos of the Band...


















Photos of my Baby...








Photos of the crowd...














Photos of the Balloons...

















Favorite Photo...

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...