Thursday, August 7, 2014

Alicia & Brad's Wedding | Anna Maria Island, FL | 7/7/14

Enjoy my favorite 200ish photos from Brad & Alicia's beach wedding on Anna Maria Island, FL on July 7, 2014 {one month ago today!}  Another dozen or so posts from Florida will be coming next week, hopefully! :)

It was absolutely perfect {minus the fact that both of my kids were SICK}.  We woke up to a cloudy, 80ish degree day and enjoyed a walk on the beach {the girls!} and breakfast made by Adam on the patio.






From there our dad drove us to the most adorable hair salon just off the beach where we got our hair done, munched on fruit, cheese & crackers, drank {more} mimosas, and {some} sipped coffee.





Poor Jordy tried to hang, but homegirl was SICK! :(
Before we knew it, it was time to head back to the beach house {in the rain--yay for good luck, not that they need it!} to do our makeup and slip into our dresses!


Our house had thee best mirror to get ready with.  Hiii mom! :)



Gorgeous gifts from the bride & groom! :)
Meaningful gifts early in the morning bring lots of happy tears! 





Playing sister, bridesmaid, & photographer! :)


We had a few minutes before we had to head to the wedding, so we ran outside to get a few photos ahead of time.  My goal was a photo of the kids {in case they didn't make the wedding} and a few of Alicia.


This is the best it got.  They were both sick and not feeling a photoshoot. :( 

















Then we headed to the wedding, so I snuck a few photos of the guys...














And Myles got a photo of me and my groom... :)

After the ceremony the photographer took photos {see below} and then we had cocktail hour, dinner, toasts, cake, & special dances before watching the sunset and dancing the night away to a local musician!  












My man sang their first dance and father/daughter dance songs! :)











I grabbed the bride a groom for a few sunset photos before the night was over.  Love them to pieces and wish nothing but a lifetime of happiness for them.




Some details...















We all got shells and threw them into the ocean after making a wish for Brad & Alicia.




I cannot tell you how many selfies were taken that night {easily 1000!}
Lynnae was as obsessed with her camera as me and Myles {see below!} :)

Me and my grandma Laura

My sick Cullyn :(
And sick Jordyn.  Neither walked down the isle. :(

Photos from the photographer...





























You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...