Friday, June 27, 2014

Photos on Friday::G Family Pregnancy Announcement

Get ready for photo overload!  I've been wanting to take photos of this couple for too long!  They asked me to take photos when they bought their new house, but our schedules weren't lining up, so when they asked me a few months later to take their pregnancy announcement photos, I knew we had to do them all!  So housewarming photos, family photos, pregnancy announcement photos, and a few shots snuck in of their beautiful pup! :)  Enjoy!
P.S. Stay tuned for their gender reveal photos! I got to take those too!! :)



















































You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...