Thursday, June 26, 2014

Father's Day Weekend [2014]

Father's Day weekend was filled to the brim with awesomeness!  

Thursday night we headed to the lake and had an outdoor family movie night.


Friday Adam worked, so the kids and I made a lemonade stand {post coming}, took photos for dad, & had a picnic.



Friday night Adam went golfing with the boys, so we gave him is father's day gift a little early.



While he was gone, the kids and I went to watch my nephew, Peyton, play his last baseball game and then to a lake friends' house for the evening.

Saturday morning I went for a run & we lounge around the lake house.  Gram & papa arrived and Adam & I went boating with friends for the afternoon/evening.  We then went off-roading under the almost full moon for a bit, before ending our night listening to live music at the Marina.

Sunday morning we let Adam sleep in and greeted him with homemade gifts from the kids {daycare} and a beefed up bloody mary. 




Then we headed to my brother & sister in law's house for an afternoon of relaxing at their lake with my parents.  The kids napped and I read & attempted kayaking. :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...