Thursday, March 20, 2014

Mooooo!

This weekend Jordyn {& the rest of us} were asked to come see the baby cows at our friends farm.  So My parents and I loaded up the kids and headed to the farm.  It was a little windy, but a really nice day to be outside.  It was such an awesome experience for Jordyn {who has a huge fear of animals} she responded so well.  I think it was because the calf was Murdocks size, so she wasn't has intimidated.  She fed him, pet him, and even let him lick her hand! :)  We had so much fun and can't wait to go back again!

Jordy and Gram.  I'm not sure who was more excited!  You can tell gram was raised around animals! :)

She was so excited to carry that bottle down and feed 'da baby tow' :)

 Lacey!  Her hubby owns the farm.  We LOVE them {even though we never get to see them!} :(

Me and my babies on the farm! :)

This little calf is being bottle fed since his mama didn't make it through delivery :(













Mama cows...



Another new baby calf...







 Then we went to see the bulls...


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...