Sunday, July 7, 2013

One Year From Today...


My baby sister and Brad will {finally} be married on the beach in Florida!


On the same beach that they have been coming to together for the past three years.
On the same beach that Brad just knelt down on, during sunset, and asked Alicia to become his wife.
On the same beach they will {hopefully} be bringing their children and grandchildren to years from now.


------------------------------------------

So of course I'm already giddy thinking about my entire family all dressed up in fancy wedding clothes on the beach getting a family photo!  I couldn't be more excited, except when I think about Jordyn & Cullyn walking {OMG, Cullyn will be that big!} down the sandy beach together--my heart is exploding!

Let the wedding planning begin continue! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...