Monday, April 15, 2013

This & That

Did this:

Went to my 38 week OB appointment 

Took J's 18 Month Photos


Got a Mani/Pedi & painted J's nails

Went to the dentist

Celebrated 3 birthdays


Took J to the park 

Got Adam's car stuck in the mud

'Graduated' from a program at work

Finished J's 1st year photobooks!

Instagrammed that:

Ate this: 
McDonalds & Jimmy Johns in one weekend...

Edited that: 

Shot this:


Scheduled that:
M::This & That of the Weekend
T::What my Loved One says about me...
W::Mother's Day Wishlist
T::Our Holiday [Michigan]...You'll Never Guess What
F::Thomas Turns 2 Photoshoot

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...