Friday, April 12, 2013

Ashley & Myles {Photoshoot}

These photos mean so much to me because they're of my sister!  Not only is she my sister, but she is also my photographer.  She always offers to take my family's photos {which is never an easy feat!} so after she took our maternity photos, I offered to take photos of her, her pup {Uga}, and her man {Myles}.  I should also add that her boyfriend Myles makes a FANTASTIC Assistant!  He was on all {yes, I said all} of our maternity photoshoots and never once complained {or laughed at me, since I tend to be a bit controlling and grumpy during my own photos}.  He just did as he was asked over, and over! :)








You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...