Thursday, March 21, 2013

H2 | 35 Weeks

How far along: 35w

Total weight gain: 15lbs.?

Size of the baby: similar to a honeydew

Sex: BOY!! :):)

Maternity clothes: Yes

Sleep: Not great...lots of potty breaks and flipping from side to side.  I'm tired a lot, but not able to sleep most of the time.

Best moment(s) of the week: Hitting the 35/35 mark!  {35 weeks along with 35 days left!}

Movement: Daily.  When he does kick it's more like a full fighting match!  Much more than I ever had with Jordyn!

Food cravings/aversions: Gestational Diabetes really takes most of my cravings away.  I do like to have no sugar added ice cream if my numbers are low enough.

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid  and lots of pelvic pain. {still seeing the chiropractor weekly}

Belly button in or out: Flat

What I'm looking forward to: {Still} Hoping getting some maternity photos taken.  The weather hasn't been cooperating, so I may have to ditch my dream of family maternity photos and just get some individuals of me and the bump before he's here!

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 35 weeks {I was feeling very similar to this pregnancy!}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...