Thursday, March 7, 2013

H2 | 33 Weeks


How far along: 33w

Total weight gain: 12 lbs.

Size of the baby: similar to a pineapple

Sex: BOY!! :):)

Maternity clothes: Yes

Sleep: Flipping from side to side all night long {LOTS of hip and pelvic pain--seeing the chiro today} many bathroom breaks and leg cramps, too {only in the left leg}

Best moment(s) of the week: Passing almost all of my glucose tests!  {It definitely isn't averaging 3 comments a day referring to my size, delivering soon, or how tired I look.  I understand that I'm pale, it happened right before Jordyn too and if you want to know the truth I look and feel every bit as tired and crappy as you think I do, but you reminding me doesn't help!}

Movement: Daily, more at night.  Much more than I ever had with Jordyn!

Food cravings/aversions: Lots!  Unfortunately my GD doesn't allow for cravings {the kind I want anyways...}  I eat lots of eggs these days!

Symptoms: Heartburn/acid is back!!  Some insomnia.  LOTS of pelvic pain.  Tired!  Mainly I'm just feeling really close {even though I still have 7 weeks left...}

Belly button in or out: In, but flattening!

What I'm looking forward to: A photo session tomorrow, a date with the hubby tomorrow night, and relaxing at home Saturday and Sunday.

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 33 weeks 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...