Saturday, February 2, 2013

Goodbye San Francisco!

[in my best Danny Tanner voice, of course]

I'm sitting in the airport 3 hours before my flight leaves because I have never been more ready to get home in all my life.  Not because I didn't like San Francisco, but rather because I have soaked up all that I can in my 5 days here.  The food, the attractions, the sights.  I can't wait to show you all about it.  [As if I haven't on IG already..haha!]

I am so excited to have crossed two things off my Bucket List [taking a solo vaca & visiting California].  But for now I am just so ready to squeeze and kiss all over my little family!  I missed them so much, but I'm proud of myself for not having an breakdowns while I've been away.  Thankfully, I prepared myself for the loneliness pretty well before I left.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...