Thursday, January 24, 2013

H2 | 27 Weeks


How far along: 27w

Total weight gain: 16 pounds 

Size of the baby: like a head of Cauliflower

Sex: BOY!! {eek!]

Maternity clothes: Yes

Sleep: Pretty good this week

Best moment(s) of the week: Hanging things on the wall of your playroom! :)

Movement: Daily

Food cravings/aversions: I could eat a chocolate malt everyday right now! :)

Symptoms: Pretty much just acid this week.  I'm assuming this will continue through delivery..

Belly button in or out: In

What I'm looking forward to: Entering the 3rd trimester {& warmer temps in California this week!}

Compare to Baby H Pregnancy at 27 weeks

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...