Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This is normal, right?!


About this time of the week I always start to feel exhausted.  But then I remember all of the stuff on my calendar is fun stuff.  And I think about how incredibly blessed we are to have such awesome friends and family to fill our lives with.  I go from exhausted to happy again! :)

[Last Monday]
First night of swimming lessons

[Last Tuesday]
Late work meeting

[Last Wednesday]
Swimming Lessons
Photoshoot

[Last Thursday]
Winery with Friends

[Last Friday]
Cedar Rapids to see Baby K
Photoshoot

[Last Saturday]
Tubing

[Last Sunday]
Family & Friends over

[Monday]
Swimming Lessons
Purchase Car Seat

[Tuesday]
Picnic
Grocery Shop

[Wednesday]
Swimming Lessons
Dinner with Friends

[Thursday]
Winery with friends

[Friday]
Pool Day

[Saturday]
Brunch with Friends
DJ wedding

[Sunday]
Photoshoot
Caden's Birthday Party

Tell me this is what your schedule looks like too...

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...