Sunday, July 15, 2012

25 before 26 [updated]

[Updated!]
I have six 1 months from today to accomplish these...

Host a girls night [oh yes we did!]
Make dinner for my hubby
Have a professional photo taken of me
Start a photography website
Take a little family photo [Eeek!  They're done!]

Take Jordyn & Murdock to the park
Finish Jordyn's nursery [AT LAST!]
Take a vacation [Oklahoma & Texas]
Redecorate my 'dining room' wall [here]
Remodel the bathroom at the lake house [Done!  Now I just need to post it]

Get a blog makeover [thank you Jess!]
Find a piece of artwork for my bedroom wall
Make a Pinterest project [hosted a party!]
Read Bloom by Kelle Hampton [in a day!]
Clean out my closet [check!]

Take another Photography workshop [took 2!]
Buy a backdrop & stands
Take family photos for my mom
Start J a travel portfolio [done!]
Have a party at the Lakehouse [yep...I'll post about it soon!]

Take photos of my family
Go [ice] fishing with my husband
Get/make curtains for the lakehouse
RUN [5k, 8k, or 1/2]
Edit maternity photos & make a photobook! [DONE!]

11 out of 25

Yikes...I MUST get my booty in gear!!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...