Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Tidbit For New Mamas [vol.3]


Two words for you...
TAKE CALCIUM!

Was I bold enough?  Nobody told me this and boy am I paying for it now [literally!].  I went in for a cleaning 2 weeks before J was born...perfect, no cavities.  I went back last week for my cleaning [5 1/2 mo. later] and BAM...FIVE [yep, 5] cavities!  So invest in some calcium supplements to save yourself $1000, Novocaine, & another afternoon at the dentist. 

When they say babies take all of your nutrients, apparently this is what they mean...and they're right! 


Click here view tidbits 1 & 2

1 comment:

  1. yikkies!!! i wil def need to start this up! but to be honest i think i have one for the last few weeks my back tooth has been hurting. i hope that they can see me on base because i refuse to go to an italian.... and i dont know if it gets worse if i can wait until i get back to the states!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...