Friday, February 17, 2012

M turns ONE [Photography]

Here are a couple of sneak peek shots from M turning 1!  :)


 




God Bless Little Girls! :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, a little 'photography' update.  I'm feeling the love right now!  I have 2 weddings, 2 family shoots, 4 children's shoots, and an engagement shoot in the next six months.  I'm so blessed for these opportunities!!  Thanks for sharing my new hobby with all of your friends & family.  <3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the photography work! they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy (and envious) for all the photo shoots you have planned! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are adorable of her :) She is so cute and I love your highchair....great idea! her outfit from Aunt Jen is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tutu :) and congrats on all the new work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...