Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year|New Resoluations

Sidenote: This also marks 2 years that I have been blogging...whoa!  In case you're like me & enjoy reflecting on old posts... here are my 2010 Resolutions and 2011 Resolutions.


I was pretty successful with my home & personal goals for 2011, but failed miserably with my travel & financial goals.  I even crossed a few things off my bucket list this year [becoming a mama, purchasing a lake house, & traveling to South Carolina].


Here are my goals for 2012...



{HOME} 
Remodel the bathroom at the lake house
Update the siding & windows at the lake house

{TRAVEL}
Oklahoma
Chicago - Cubs Game
Minnesota - Vikings Game
Iowa City - Iowa Game

{FINANCIAL}
Pay off my Student Loan
Pay off medical bills

{PHOTOGRAPHY}
Delete bad photos & organize photos when I upload them 
Continue to improve my camera skills

{HEALTH}
Start Running again
Let grudges go!
Run 100 miles in 2012
Loose 20 lbs.

{FUN w/ ADAM}
Have a date night at least once a month
Take a dance class & cooking class 

Since my main priority for 2012 is to pay off debt & save money I also have a quarterly plan...
Month 1 [4 & 7 & 10] No Manicures/Pedicures
Month 2 [5 & 8 & 11] No Manicures/Pedicures or Eating Out
Month 3 [5 & 9 & 12] No Manicures/Pedicures or Eating Out and No fun purchases [better plan ahead for Christmas!]

What are your resolutions {goals} for 2011?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...