Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Closed.. [Sing You Home]


Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult

I forgot I finished this book last week.  Definitely not one of my most favorite Jodi Picoult books.  Although it gets better as the book goes on.  The main character Zoe is finally 7 months pregnant after several infertility issues.  Life seems to be coming together for her and her husband Max until she suddenly loses the baby.  As if losing the baby isn't enough she looses her husband too.  See where life takes these two after they hit rock bottom... One thumb up!

25/25

View my complete list of books at Goodreads.com

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...