Friday, September 30, 2011

36w1d



How far along: 36w1d

Total weight gain: 29lbs

Size and growth of the baby: almost 6 lbs. & over 18 1/2 inches long 

DOCTOR'S NOTES: My swollen feet are perfectly normal...no preclampsia, no blood clots, no gestational diabetes!  :) 
From my weekly email:  Your baby is gaining about an ounce a day. [S]he's shedding most of the downy hair that covered his/her body, as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that protected the skin during the  nine-month amniotic bath. Next week, your baby will be considered full-term. 

Sex: it's a surprise!

Maternity clothes: Almost always...new shoes may be my next maternity purchase.  With all of this swelling most of them don't fit anymore!  :(

Sleep: still not great...waking for potty breaks, but mostly for water...I cannot get enough water during the night! 

Best moment(s) of the week: hitting the one month mark & finishing up our maternity photos! :)

Food cravings/aversions: tootsie rolls! :)

Symptoms: lots of swelling in my feet!

Belly button in or out: in, flat

What I miss: sleep... but I'm pretty sure this is going to seem like refreshed compared to after Baby H arrives! :)

What I'm looking forward to: seeing family and friends from back home for the last time before Baby H's arrival.


Movement: yes

4 comments:

  1. That picture is gorgeous!! You're getting so close!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made it past 38 weeks, you are so near the end. Enjoy it as much as you can!

    And you look adorable, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby! You look awesome in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing!! Love the outfit, I'm a sucker for a white tee shirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...