Monday, August 15, 2011

..home..

is where we spent our weekend.  It's been a long time since we slept in our own bed...not on vacation, with family, or even at our lake house.  We spent our weekend


..getting an oil change
..reading 
..dog sitting our nephew
..baking brownies
..watching Country Strong
..playing cards & making dinner with friends
..having cousins over for a big breakfast
..spending lots of time with my sister
..DJing a wedding
..being puppy free for the night
..watching Lincoln Lawer
..taking my 1st session of maternity photos
..meeting my family for birthday pizza
..watching TV with the hubs


I love weekends around home! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...