Friday, June 10, 2011

20w1d [& Belly Photo!]

How far along: 20w1d

Total weight gain: 13 pounds!

Size and growth of the baby: 10 1/2oz. & 10 inches long from head to heel [similar to a banana in length]
From my weekly email: You're at the halfway mark — congratulations!  The baby is swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. [S]he's alsoproducing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (although some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

Sex: just lots of guesses!

Maternity clothes: some of both.  I really need to get maternity bottoms soon though!

Sleep: pretty good, my allergies have really been bothering me at night [sore throat & coughing]

Best moment(s) of the week: hitting the 1/2 way mark! :)


Movement: anxiously waiting, due to the position of my placenta the doctor said it could take a little longer

Food cravings/aversions: chocolate

Morning sickness: gone

Symptoms: nothing baby related, just allergies & coughing

Belly button in or out: in

What I miss: being able to take cough medicine!

What I'm looking forward to: working on the nursery




11 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You look awesome! So excited to hear all abou name choices and nursery ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe you're half way there already! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable. Truly. Such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome --- and you are freakin' cute! My guess - a girl, since you are still waiting to use maternity clothes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Half way there!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Your belly is getting big :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing mama! Half way mark, yay!! I am so happy for you. This is such an exciting time in your life. Cherish every second!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are adorable, and I'm guessing that you hear that all the time :)

    Because, darn it, it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby.....you look so beautiful!!! I have been sucking at the blogging but I do drop in and read (just not comment cause I don't have much time with school). I miss you though and wanted to drop a quick note and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...