Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Closed..




Monday Morning Leadership by David Cottrell

I got this book last night at the Management Team conference I attended.  One of our assignments was to read this book and do paperwork to go with it.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone in management.  It's a quick, easy read with great content.  A fun little fact from the book: less than 5% of the population reads a nonfiction book each year.  Maybe this could be your one nonfiction book for the year that differentiates you from the other 95%?

8/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...