Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Thursday..

*Seriously guys...one day I'm going to make a new button!

Outside my window..it's cold & gloomy.  27ish degrees and 3" of snow headed our way again.
Today I feel..exhausted!
I am thinking..I'll take a nap after I post this :) 
I am thankful..I have a hard working husband 
Tomorrow I am going..to pick up a hand made gift for our friends J&J's little one [arriving any day now!]
I am wearing..sweats!
I wish..all of our family could come this weekend
This weekend I..My baby sister is coming to hang out with us!
I am reading..The Happiness Project.  Finally!  :)
I am working on..housework..
Yesterday I..worked and our friend Dave came over for dinner.
Today's supper is..potato soup...mmm!  Can't wait for it with this weather!
I am hoping..to rent a couple of movies tonight, too!
I am hearing..silence!
I bet you didn't know..my sister is going to stay with us every Sunday though Thursday for a while, because SHE GOT A NEW JOB & IS MOVING TO DES MOINES!!!  We're so excited for her!!
Something I'm looking forward to is..Meeting my first ever BLOG FRIEND!!  Tommorrow!  It's going t be brief, but I'm still very excited nonetheless! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...