Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Question Friday


1. Can you drive a stick shift?

Yes I can...you can thank my dad for that.  He FORCED me...and I do mean forced.  'All of his girls were going to learn to drive a stick shift'  Key word here is were...as in some of us girls learned.  The other was the baby and she never had to!  Just kidding Alicia...but really it is pretty cruel that my first car was a 1992 Mazda MX3 that could have passed for a spaceship and yours was like a brand new sports car...it's okay...I'm almost over it!

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Oh gosh...I'm going to go categories here...
1. Fruits
2. Vegetables
YIKES right?!  I know...I'm terrible...maybe someday?  I did eat cauliflower for the first time last night.  Adam made a potato soup and it was half cauliflower.   

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Well...I can never say so to a fundraiser, so yes we do.  BUT...neither of us eat them so we usually give them to our friends or, like last year, they're still sitting in the cupboard.  Yes...I just confess we have year old, unopened boxed of girl scout cookies at our house.  I buy them because my cousins sell them, but I just don't think they're that good.  They're HARD!  I don't care for hard cookies.  Now, give me a warm monster cookie and it will be gone it 3 seconds flat!

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I LOVE tanning, and I have a monthly membership, so I would say that is how I pamper myself most often.  Although I also LOVE pedicures and massages too, I just don't get them as often!

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
I'm getting windy over here, so I'll keep it simple.
Ab, Abner, Hun, Babe...Nothing spectacular!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...