Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just Today.. [01.13.11]

Two posts in one week...quite sad actually!  So here is my catch up post..


Outside my window..cold cold cold!
The time is..5:19pm
Today I feel..kinda stressed
I am thinking..I have so many posts I want to write, but so little time
At the moment, I am thankful..I get to move into my new office tomorrow
I am going..work tomorrow...on a Friday [a shame, isn't it?!]
I am wearing..jeans, a long sleeve tee, and a baseball cap
I wish..money wasn't an issue...ever!
I am reading..Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
I am working on..cleaning through our extra bedroom
I am hoping..to go listen to dueling guitars with Adam tonight
I am hearing..Law & Order and the dryer [weird...same as last week!]
I bet you didn't know..I went to the dentist this week too...a crown this time.
One of my favorite..things I purchased this week was a new wide angle lens for my camera!  Super cool! :)

Happy [almost] Friday!

6 comments:

  1. I like this idea :)

    I wish money wasn't ever an issue too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you. I wish money was never an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been gone from blogging too. It seems to be going around a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment got eaten. Grrr.

    I wish money wasn't an issue too, maybe that's what heaven is??

    Sorry about the crown, enjoy the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, a wide angle lens. You better share some pics. I too have so many blog posts floating in my head, but finding the time to type them out is near impossible these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Money not an issue....that's my dream too!!! I am sucking at blogging lately too so don't feel bad!! I think everyone is having a hard time keeping up with their blog right now.

    Have a great Friday at work....it's ok though since you are getting a new office, right?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...