Thursday, December 9, 2010

[countdown]

It's such a crazy time of year...

[16 days] until Christmas
[15 days] until we celebrate with my family
[11 days] until our Mannheim Steamroller Concert
[9 days] until my sister in laws graduation from grad school
[8 days] until Adam's Christmas Party
[7 days] until my Christmas Party
[5 days] until my photography class
[2 days] until we leave Chicago :(


...so many exciting things going on...we love it!!

What do you have going on this Holiday season?

7 comments:

  1. OOooooOOOooo... photog class?! Do tell me more!

    I, have too much going on this month - one week from today though... is my birthday, the big 2-9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been commenting as much, life's crazy.

    You have such wonderful things going on! Hope you're having fun with your Mom. Hope you get to enjoy all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A photography class? I'm sooooo jealous!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your countdowns :) You always have something exciting going on....I just have work, work and more work lol.

    Hope your having fun in Chi Town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously only 16 days til Christmas?!?! WHAT?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...