Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ChiTown

I'm headed to Chicago

I'm headed to Chicago!

I'm headed to Chicago!!

okay...that's only really fun if you can hear me sing it! :)
Chicago
the windy city
my favorite big city
the city I once thought [now a distant dream] that I would life in

I'm currently on my way there
I thought about going alone
you know...to cross off that 'take a vacation alone' line on this list
but I chickened out
& asked my mom to come with me
so...she did what any other only the best mom would do
she said sure! & took off work
to make the 10 hour drive
with me

so we're headed out for a mother daughter weekend
just the two of us
in the city

chat later!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...