Monday, November 1, 2010

One.2.Twelve

[1].number of Christmas gifts I have purchased.
[2].number of meals I ate today.
[3].number of friends currently pregnant.
[4].number of days until we 'date night'.
[5].number of Vikings losses this season.
[6].number of guests invited over Saturday evening.
[7].number of hours I'm working tomorrow.
[8].number of months until our next vacation.
[9].number of errands to run tomorrow.
[10].number of thank-yous needing send.
[11].number of emails needing responses.
[12].number of hours i worked today.

Obviously feeling a little overloaded right now...seriously hoping to post about Mexico & our weekend soon!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...