Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bucket List



Since turning 24 I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish in life.  I've got several things crossed off..but lots to go! 


Get married
Become a mama
Get my MBA
Purchase a house
Join a book club
Go to a NFL game
Run a 5K
Make $100k
Go to a MLB game
Start a Business
Go to Fiji & Bora Bora
Travel to Europe & Australia
See Mt. Rushmore
Have a picnic in Central Park
Drive a motorcycle
Swim with Dolphins
Hop on a plane spontaneously
Spend a Christmas at a ski cabin
Parasail
Zip line
Shop on Rodeo Drive
Give a stranger $100 
Shoot a gun
Visit Time's Square on NYE
Travel to New Orleans for Mardi Gras 
See Las Vegas at night
Go on an African Safari
Take a vacation by myself
Go to the Kentucky Derby
Travel to/through all 50 states..
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | FloridaGeorgiaHawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | IowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North DakotaOhio | OklahomaOregonPennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina South DakotaTennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West VirginiaWisconsinWyoming

Do you have a bucket list?



10 comments:

  1. I don't have a bucket list...it's an intriguing idea, but I think I'd just find it sad.

    Yours is great though.

    I'd like to point out we've never really met, so I'm technically a stranger. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yours! probably because I've done many of the things you want to... so I'm excited for you to cross stuff off!

    I have one too, though I totally stole your idea about crossing off each state as you've been in it. So mine is freshly updated.
    http://dirtymartinisandabottleofwine.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I have one and have alot of the same things you do [and i've done some! you HAVE to swim with a dolphin! the shiiit!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, but kind of haha! Yours is written down and I definitely have things like this in my head. Maybe I should write it down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list by the way! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great one!! Haven't made one yet, but I just might! I also might steal 2/3 of yours hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have one written down. I have all sorts of things in my mind of what I want to do. You have inspired me to want to write them down just so I can cross stuff off - you know since I like crossing stuff off lists... {grin}

    Great list by the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have been wanting to make a bucket list lately, but it kinda makes me feel old. not sure why???

    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abb--you need to revise your state's visited! A vacation every year since you were born with the fam .. we've been through A LOT of those! And Florida-- We've been there twice! :)

    good list though!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...