Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Thursday!

And the winner is..

[*Email me with your preference of $15 giftcard!]

Thank you all for linking up!!  I it was fun..I'm thinking I must do it again in the future!



Outside my window.. perfect...70's & breezy!


The time is.. 5:13 am
Today I feel.. excited..and surprisingly energetic!
I am thinking.. I'm exhausted!
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I love my new job!
I am going.. to a 7am meeting!
I am wearing.. black dress pants, hot pink undershirt, gray sweater, and black ballet flats!
I wish.. I could keep these feelings about my job forever..unfortunately I'm not naive enough to think this feeling will last forever! 
I am reading.. NOTHING!  I guess you don't have time when you're in meetings all day! :(
I am working on.. getting ready for the day, unloading the dish washer, folding clothes from the dryer, and this blog post before work!
I am hoping.. I have a blast with my mom and sisters at the concert tonight!
I am hearing.. Nothing much
I bet you didn't know.. Tuesday night good friends of ours told us there are expecting the beginning of March!!  :)
One of my favorite.things this week was having dinner with my nanny kids last night!  :)
My weekend plans include.[thursday] IDOL concert with my mom and sisters & giving Adam a haircut! [friday] dinner with J&B! [saturday] the band gig was cancelled, so hopefully we're going back to my hometown! [sunday] dinner with my Oregon family again and heading back home to get geared up for another week!


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!

Thanks for playing along!!

11 comments:

  1. A, where's the linky? I'm ready to link up & it's not here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - it's hard to read your blog post today - the text color is a little too dark?

    Glad you got to have dinner with your nanny kids - that & the news about your friends had to make your heart sing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. linked.
    I agree about the font color... too dark for your background, but I got through it by highlighting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Thanks! :) An email will be coming your way as soon as I figure out what I want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the concert tonight! I'm sure it will be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you love your job so far! Who knows? You might just love it forever :)

    And DANG, you're productive in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're enjoying your job. Sounds like a great concert tonight...you're probably there right now....hope you're singing and dancing away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I so wish I could have joined in today but it was so busy!! I love that you love your new job, its the best feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad the weather is supposed to be nice this weekend for all of the fun stuff you are doing!!!

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby!!! Thanks for the comment! I will miss you too! I am hoping to find a way to still blog and be in school and do my reading, etc etc etc. I just figure once I get things under control and back in the schedule of school it will all be better. This week has been NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you believe I did't do a Just Thursday post!!! I had such an awful day at work Thursday and didn't have time to get online the whole day and when I got home I ate dinner, gave Kobe a bath and went straight to bed with him. I have been crazy busy working on my apartment but hopefully that will be over in the next two weeks or so.

    I have been thinking about you and wondering how the new job is coming along. I'm glad to hear you like it!!! That is always a good thing :o)

    I am starting a new job on Friday, I hope I love it as much as you are loving yours LOL. I am going to be working at a different car rental agency.

    Okay, enough for now. I have to get back to work. Have a great Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...