Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Thursday!

Outside my window..it’s warm [still dark, but already warm!]

The time is..you do NOT want to know..I promise..it’s EARLY!

Today I feel..anxious

I am thinking.. how long until Friday..

At the moment, I am thankful.. for my ability to keep a secret

I am going..to work soon.

I am wearing..pjs still

I wish..I had time/energy to blog again..I miss it! :(

I am reading..Eat, Pray, Love. [very slowly!]

I am working on..getting a work/home balance. I don’t feel like I’m doing so well with that right now.

I am hoping..this weekend goes by nice and slooow! Oh how I love holiday weekends!

I am hearing..the voices in my head telling me things to add to my ‘to do’ lists!

I bet you didn't know.. I got my hair did last night :)

One of my favorite..things to do is travel!



Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!
Thanks for playing along!!




11 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I love traveling too! My favorite thing ever :)

    Have a great Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh a secret. Can't wait til you can share :-) I read Eat, Pray, Love. Good book, I'd like to see the movie once it comes to Red Box.

    I've missed you, can tell you've been busy adjusting to your new life.

    Have a wonderful, long (hopefully slow), holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh what plans do you have for the holiday weekend? Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok... so we need to see a picture of the hair cut... and I knew about it ;o) Cause you told me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really trying hard to keep up with the blog too. I'm afraid I've neglected writing and reading blogs too. Just not enough hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great minds think alike!

    http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you EXPECTING something (*cough*) and not telling us!?!?! Secrets are not our friends.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sitting here looking forward to a 3 day weekend and if my leg is not better it will be a 4 day weekend.

    Whitetail Woods Blog / Blackpowder Shooting

    ReplyDelete
  9. so where's the new do? Share with us, please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. UGH I hate that I forgot to do this this week!

    You sound sad or stressed! I hope you still love your job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...