Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just Thursday!




Outside my window.. it is HOT & sunny!
The time is.. 8:57am
Today I feel.. happy
I am thinking.. should I run the 5K this weekend or not?!
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I only have 2 kids to watch this afternoon & tomorrow...what a break! :)
I am going.. 2 30th Birthday Parties this weekend!
I am wearing.. linen shorts & a coral shirt

I wish.. I could drop 15 pounds without changing anything! :)
I am reading.. Undomestic Goddess but I really need to get [& read] the 2 books for book club by next week!
I am working on.. de-cluttering the house!
I am hoping.. to try out a new wading pool with the girls today
I am hearing.. kids bickering :)
Around the house.. I'm packing the kids for their weekend away
I bet you didn't know.. I have lost 7 followers in just over a week... :/
One of my favorite.. things to do is host a giveaway!  I promise to have it up by this weekend!

Join the Fun!  Copy & 

Paste and fill it out on your 

blog!  

*Make sure to LINK UP


Have a great Thursday 

everyone!



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...