Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 on 2sday


For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.

1. Cell Phone
LG - Because it's loud [I hate not being able to hear people!]
US Cellular Service - Because that's what my husband had when I joined [I hate them..he loves them] :/

2. Email
Gmail it forward to Mail on my computer [it's free!]

3. Toothpaste
Previdant5000 [I think!  It's a prescription from the dentist...it has fluoride in it...they say it helps will cavities]

4. Car
Hyundai SanteFe [we needed something bigger for our dog, stuff, & DJ equipment]

5. Writing Utensil
Sharpies [I just love them!]

6. Lotion
Hempz [it's not thick or oily]

7. Interior Paint
No Idea..whatever the people put on them!

8. Soda/Drink 
Mt. Dew [1 can a day..it's the only pop I like]

9. Laundry Detergent 
Tide Coldwater [uses less energy...they say!]

10. Medicine 
Generics [it's cheaper!]

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...