Thursday, July 22, 2010

Just Thursday!


Outside my window.. it's muggy..going to storm soon
The time is.. 8:17 am
Today I feel.. happy to see the kids after almost a week
I am thinking.. I worked way to hard on my break
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I have a job for the next 4 weeks at least
I am going.. to keep applying and applying...someone has to hire me..right?!
I am wearing.. jean shorts & a gray tank
I wish.. Adam's 30th Birthday was all planned & the invites were made!
I am reading.. My Friend Leonard by James Frey
I am working on.. making 100 invites for Adam's party
I am hoping.. we have beautiful weather this weekend!
I am hearing.. nothing...I CANNOT believe the kids are still sleeping!!
Around the house.. it's pretty clean
I bet you didn't know.. I learned to play poker last night
One of my favorite.. brands of jewelry is Silpada
My weekend plans include.. boating & camping


Join the fun!
Copy, paste, & fill it out on your blog!
*Make sure to link up!

Thanks for playing along!!


4 comments:

  1. oooo boating and camping sounds like so much fun! and how cool to be planning a big 30th birthday! I planned one for my hubs last year at a habachi place, it worked out great, he didn't know until he saw everyone when we walked in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you primitive or electric? We used to do primitive (and scoffed at those who used campers), but since returning to full-time work have opted to get a small camper. We just don't have the time/energy required for the extensive backpacking we used to do!

    How are you making the invites? Computer? Stamping? Bubbles?

    I need to learn to play poker. I can occasionally play a mean game of euchre, but poker remains a mystery. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have 7 entries already...yippy!!! What an exciting weekend you have ahead of you :o)

    I buy Ed Hardy at discount stores...AJ Wright is the best place to buy Ed Hardy, they are super cheap compared to other stores!! I bought a belt there for $24 and it is super nice and strong and it's real leather...not the junk I usually buy at Target or Walmart for $10-15.

    Have a great first day back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time playing along, and I'm a new follower :)

    Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...