Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just Thursday!




Outside my window.. the sun is a shinin'


The time is.. 8:13am
Today I feel.. tired but I'm pushing through it!
I am thinking.. about my new purchase! [Stay Tuned :]
At the moment, I am thankful.. that my hubby folded & put away the laundry last night
I am going.. to enjoy this weather today!
I am wearing.. swooshie shorts & a t-shirt
I wish.. we didn't have to DJ this Saturday..
I am reading.. Shopaholic & Baby
I am working on.. relaxing!
I am hoping.. to go to the pool again tomorrow
I am hearing.. the girls talking while eating their breakfast
Around the house.. it's picked up
I bet you didn't know.. I went on a girls night last night!
One of my favorite.. ways to relax is to sit & read at Panera Bread or a Book Store

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*Make sure to LINK UP


Have a great Thursday everyone!




You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...