Wednesday, June 23, 2010

30 Days From Today..

We'll be camping, or 'tenting' as I like to refer to it, with a bunch of our friends! We did this last year and had SOO much fun!  

[No worries...we have 'upgraded' gear since last year! :]
*If you want to 'upgrade' your gear too..go to Overstock.com*

Although we will miss our 'real' Mattresses..Air Mattresses will have to do.  However..I refuse to leave the house without my Digital Camera or Laptops.  We're hoping to get some tubing in on Saturday & the guys may even do some golfing since Adam got some new golf equipment a while back.
  
No -Follow Tags

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...