Friday, June 4, 2010

fill in the blank friday...


1.  My dream vacation would be   going to Australia with Adam  .

2.  The best trip I've ever taken was   going to Jamaica with all of my family  .

3.  The most important items to take on a road trip are   old school CD's, magazines, & a camera  .

4.  The next trip I'm looking forward to is   our 1 year anniversary trip that Adam planned for me  .

5.  If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be    Adam would kill me but I love my old Nelly CD's [shh!]  .

6.  The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling  was    a family vacation many moons ago when my sister got sick in the minivan & used by sacred baby blanket  .

7.  My favorite traveling memory is    I have SOO many!  My first one with Adam was great & all of my family vacas will forever be treasured!  My parents took us on a vacation somewhere every.single.summer  .

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...