Friday, April 2, 2010

5 Question Friday


1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving? 
Heck Ya!  I'm the queen of singing in the car with the windows down! :)

2. What would you never be caught doing?
I would have to say 'doing the deed' with my hubby!

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
If it is a absolute must.  However I typically only go at home.  No mater if we're traveling 2 days or 12! :/

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Just my foot.  I was on vacation in Florida and broke it at one of the slides at our resort.  I was about 10.

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Neither! :)

8 comments:

  1. Okay, so what's the deal? Almost every answer I've read about going #2 has been the same. Why are women cursed with having to hold it in and men can let it out anywhere??? It's not fair! And they can pee standing up for crying out loud! That's the one and only time I've ever wanted to be a guy was so I could do that...lol! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I am so glad you did this. I must have missed yesterday- I totally forgot to do it. :) I am so glad you like answering questions. It helps me kill time at work. hehe. :) Have a wonderful weekend at your momma's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. following u from FF! Feel free to visit me here:
    Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I for SURE belt it out in the car! Who wouldn't want to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by for Friday Follow. Have a great weekend!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl I'm having a hard time finding you on FB. Can you try searching me thru my email address? It's jaidankai1010@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say that when traveling I have the same problem as you in regards to #2! Why do we put our selves through this??? Everybody does it so why can't we??? LOL

    Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...