Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting to know you [ME]



The questions..

1. Showers or baths?
I prefer baths but my schedule usually allows for a shower.
2. Do you have any crazy urges?
Not that I can think of.  I do have an obsession with 'combining' things.  [Ex: multiple body wash or condiment containers]  It drives my hubby crazy! :)
3. What is one thing we don't know about you?
I have 4 tattoos.
4. Exercise..love it or hate it?
Hate to get up and do it...Love the feeling afterwards.  I try to workout 4 times a week..not always so successful!5. Do you think you have a good body image?
It could be better but I will not complain.
6. Flour or corn tortillas?
I prefer flour but get corn since they're better for us.
7. How do you celebrate Easter?
Well..nowadays not much!  :(  Home with the family..family dinners etc.  I don't really miss the egg dying or hunts though..sunrise service was always a huge deal as a kid though.  
8. Hard boiled Easter eggs or plastic eggs?
Snickers! :)

..HAPPY EASTER..



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...