Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Thursday & Random Ramblings

Random Ramblings..
-My sister is coming to town today!  ::cannot wait!::
-We had great friends over last night to grill & enjoy this awesome weather!
-Awesome friends are coming over tonight to grill & hangout [yep..we can't get enough!]
-I ran 2.5 miles last night..hoping for 2.75 tonight!
-The girls we outside before 9 again today!
-This weekend we're going to my families house! :)
---------------
Outside my window..the sun is shinning!  Nearly 80*
The time is..about 10am
Today I feel..excited & productive!
I am thinking..could this weather please last one more day?!
At the moment, I am thankful..for kids that love the outdoors
I am going..to my mamas this weekend! :)
I am wearing..jeans & a tank top..barefoot! 
I wish..I had the day off tomorrow like Adam
I am reading..I forget the name of it..it's really not that great :/
I am working on..lunch for 4 kids
I am hoping..to get a new phone soon!
I am hearing..the kids running around playing outside
Around the house..the windows are wide open & new birthday toys are everywhere!
I bet you didn't know..used to dance [15 years]
One of my favorite..songs on the radio is Pearl Jam's 'Just Breathe'

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  
*If you do this make sure you comment so I can check yours out!

Have a great day Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I love this weather! It's so great!

    I have this little survey on the sidebar of my blog. Now I'm going to run update it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am veeeery jealous you have nice play-outside weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice here today too...such a nice welcomed change.

    I used to dance too...not for 15 years though. I would LOVE to find some dance classes for adults...adults that just want to have fun though not take it so seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun fun fun! lots for you to be excited about today and over the weekend.

    aren't you just loving this weather?

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for sunshine all over! :)) I'm really hating the fact that I'm stuck in a windowless office! 5PM can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come it's warm everywhere else but in LA!!

    http://socalolina.blogspot.com/

    I joined in the fun fill in the blank today

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's Great! Thanks for sharing. I'm also having a giveaway for a super cute and trendy diaper changing pad if your interested. Come check it out

    http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/giveaway-skip-hop-pronto-changing-pad.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes, April 1st. The first day of year I actually enjoy.

    82 and sunny here in Indy. Praying to God that lasts until November...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love grilling!! It seriously makes me so happy for some strange reason!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following from Friday Follow. Please stop by when you can.

    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...