Friday, March 26, 2010

Fill in the blank friday...


Time for....
Fill in the Blank 
FRIDAY!


1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was  your life is what you make it .


2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to  the Boys and Girls Club .

3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be  Filet mignon from 801 Grand, my moms raw-friers and bread dabs .

4. My hair is 
 
finally getting long enough to throw into a ponytail !

5. If at first you don't succeed 
 pick yourself up and try again

6. I have always been 
 short .

7. Oh...and by the way 
 will be visiting my in-laws for the entire weekend .

7 comments:

  1. I hopped over from New Friend Friday and I am so happy that I did! Have a fun weekend with your family! Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend!! You have been a blogging machine today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well have a fun weekend! No idea what raw friers and bread dabs are, but just the names of them make me think they must be yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your answers lady. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I tagged you in a cute little blog game.. come check it out and let me know if you play along :) Hope you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in reading more about your favorite dish your mom makes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...