Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Well..if you are special enough to know me in real life you would know the answer to this!  YES! I'm an amazing driver [despite what my husband & father have to say about it!]  I knew that book like the back of my hand when I went in there.  PERFECT BABY!

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I really don't know.  I am pretty used to embarrassing myself so nothing really stands out in particular..Sorry..Boring answer!

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
My mother would not be proud since I would choose What Not to Wear [instead of Oprah] but I would have to just to get the tons of new clothes!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Someday I will get it.  After kiddos I will make the splurge & fix myself up!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I like my American Eagle & BKE jeans. 

And of course...if you want to join in on the 5QF fun...link up!

Happy Friday!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...