Friday, March 12, 2010

Fill in the blank friday...


fill in the blank friday w/ Lauren


Time for....
Fill in the Blank 
FRIDAY!


1.  The best day ever was  the day I married my best friend !

2.  My favorite meal of the day is  dinner  because  Adam usually has a wonderful meal for me when I get home !

3.  This weekend  will be awesome..my family will be here ! :)

4.  Never in my life have I  ate a salad !

5.  The only thing better than  sun  is  vacations !

6.  I could really do with some   more muscles & less fat on my body !

7.  The most recent thing I bought myself was  tanning minutes .


6 comments:

  1. new follower..found you through TGC, love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the tanning bed the last 2 days and I forgot how good it feels laying in there all sleepy and how good it makes me feel about myself when I'm tan. My husband even asked me today if tanning made me feel sexy and I said yeah I guess it does, why? He said I walk, talk and act different when I'm rockin' the tan! Go fake bake...at least until it's warm enough to lay out everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday.

    We are returning followers stopping by from FF!

    Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from
    Happy Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
    http://dimes2vines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, you've never eaten a salad?!? ever? I'm assuming your not a fan of crunchy water. And tanning? don't you know that's bad for you?!? ;)
    Okay, I'm done. Have a great weekend.

    drea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from TGC New Friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...