Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just Thursday


So I have decided that I'm going to try to do this every Thursday so I can look back week by week if I want to..
-------------------------
Outside my window..it's gloomy!  [heavy fog & misty]  I see grass again though! :):):)
The time is..morning
Today I feel..sleepy & happy [not 2 words I usually put together!]
I am thinking..of all the fun things we have planned for the summer!
At the moment, I am thankful..the warming temps!
I am going..to Jen & Brandon's home for dinner tonight!
I am wearing..Jeans & a gray sweater w/ a big turquoise necklace
I wish..Benny would feel better!
I am reading..lots of Blogs! :)
I am working on..plans for my parents 25th Anniversary!
I am hoping..to start running again soon!
I am hearing..laundry in the dryer & Mally hammering
Around the house..it is relatively organized.  One 1 little one digging things out right now!
I bet you didn't know..I used to do Jazzercise in High School & college! :)
One of my favorite..things to do is travel!

Join the Fun!  Copy & Paste and fill it out on your blog!  If you do this make sure you comment so I can check yours out!

11 comments:

  1. I joined in too! and I can't wait till Summer either- It's need to hurry up and get here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this sounds so fun.! I might just join ya.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to the warm weather!! A beach trip is definitely due =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower! :-)

    BTW, you have a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower!

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read your blog! I am your newest follower! I hope you can follow me back http://1craftymommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jazzersiza; is that still around? I remember doing that - could never figure out the moves.
    And your date night that stunk - BEEN THERE. Now when we find a place like that we RUN lol
    Now following -FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to do this later today, yeah i know it is friday. i have seen something similar before. we moved in our house 3 weeks ago and put up our trampoline. i noticed that the grass under it is bright green. no where else in the yard but under the trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay that was lots of fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...