Friday, March 26, 2010

[5:5:5:5:5]


Five Questions!


My friend Shelby at Yellow.Handbag tagged me to answer these 5 fun questions with 5 answers each. 


Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
- I was 17 years old 
- I was a senior in high school
- I worked at a little hair salon in my hometown
- I lived with my parents
- I drove a 2000 black, 4-door, Oldsmobile Alero


Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
- Give the girls a bath [check]
- Mail a couple of packages 
- Make a dessert for dinner with Jayme & Nick tonight [it's Jayme's Birthday!]
- Run 2.25 miles with Murdock
- Go tanning


Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
- Cheese & crackers
- Popcorn
- Coldstone ice cream
- Munchies
- Chex Mix


Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
- Same
- place [IA]
- all
- my
- life


Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy a house
- Buy a business
- Buy new vehicles
- Donate to several charities & local families
- Invest for the future


The 5 lovely ladies I tag are:
- Hilary @ A Tale of this Newlywed
- Arizona Mamma @ Our Daze in the Desert
- Jenna @ Jennas Jargon
- Helga @ My World
- Kayla @ Livin the Great Life!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! :-) Once again, we have a bit in common! haha I've lived in Iowa my whole life too! I am a bit older than you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Ok so do you and murdock run everyday? I don't think I've ever ran with my dogs on a leash. We've run out in the pasture a lot though-leashless.. Gah I'm such a redneck..
    I love coldstone too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog, LOVE your sweet pup and i TOO am YOUR newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Marble Slab... which is kind of like coldstone!
    :) I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog :) Great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! Just stopped by through the Friday Follow to check out your blog! Looks interesting, I’m you’re newest follower! I’d love for you to come follow me back at Turning the Clock Back (http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com). Have a great weekend!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...